Friday, September 26, 2008

Image Generator...through the generations.


This one was probably my favorite so far. I spend most of my time on The Generator Blog and played around with some of the fun stuff on there. I ended up using the old photogragh converter to see what the South High Branch Library looked like 150 years ago. As you can see from the picture above, it looks pretty much like it does today, except for the fact that it was black and white. Of course, everything used to be black and white in the "old days", until we got modernized and everything switched to color. But that's another story... ;0) And in case you're interested in seeing what your own pictures would have looked like in the old days, here's the link:
I thought it would be fitting to have some sort of quote about black and white photographs:
"Life is like a good black and white photograph, there's black, there's white, and lots of shades in between."
-Karl Heiner

No comments: